Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rosa's Deli

A true Mom and Pop deli who's friendly owners have lived and breathed quality for all thirty of the years this place has been open.


"I've been going here for years. I live at the piazza and work around the corner and i'm here almost every day for lunch. They've been here for literally 30+ years. I've never met anyone nicer. They seem to know everyone that comes in. One of the last remaining mom and pop shops in the area. The food is awesome, especially a bacon cheeseburger on a hoagie roll... you have to order it specially (not on the menu)."
Review from Yelp

This was one of my favorite Italians I have eaten in a while. Although I love all of the many gourmet versions, this sandwich danced back and forth between genres, offering just enough delicious quality meat, and a roll that was easier to duck into than a traditional Sarcone's, all the while using extremely fresh ingredients and keeping the price at a a minimum.
Review from Philly Phoodie

0 comments:

Post a Comment